Skull in Pupil, by Doug Wheller, Filter applied.
The vaccine junta is not only unconcerned with vaccine-induced diseases, it’s massively gearing up this vaccine arms race against the human race. It’s known that tetanus vaccine causes a new disease, antiphospholipid syndrome. New adjuvants are composed of phospholipids, a potential disaster.
The tetanus vaccine causes a new disease known both as Hughes syndrome and antiphospholipid syndrome (APS). It’s an autoimmune condition that can attack any part of the body, though is best noted for heart attacks and killing fetuses. It’s likely that APS will become more common with the new generation of vaccine adjuvants now being produced.
The sufferers of (APS) are mostly women, and its diagnosis is often made as a result of multiple pregnancy losses. As is typical of new diseases, research is focused on finding a genetic cause, in spite of the fact that the connection with vaccines is well known and documented.
As the name implies, APS is a condition in which phospholipids, natural and necessary substances required by every part of the body, is seen as an infectious agent by the immune system. So, this substance that exists in every cell becomes subject to attack. Symptoms include:
- Deep vein thrombosis (clots in veins)
- Thrombocytopenia (deficiency of blood platelets, causing bleeding & bruising)
- Pulmonary embolus (clots in the lungs)
- Heart valve abnormatilies
- Headaches & migraines
- Neurological disorders:
- Chorea (sudden uncontrollable jittery movements)
- Transverse myelitis (inflammation of the spinal cord)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Skin disorders, including mottling, ulcers, and necrosis
APS can also be diagnosed—more accurately, misdiagnosed—as lupus erythematosus, which is another vaccine-induced condition.
APS and Vaccines
One study calls Hughes syndrome the “classical antiphospholipid syndrome”. That study refers to similarities between plasma protein beta-2-glycoprotein-I (β2GPI), which is attacked in APS, and the tetanus vaccine. That is, the tetanus antigen has parts that are virtually identical to β2GPI, which is found virtually everywhere in the body.
Another study documents how APS can be induced in laboratory animals with tetanus vaccination. Many large number of other studies document and investigate the connection between vaccines and antiphospholipid syndrome[3,4,5,6,7,8].
These studies leave little doubt that APS is caused by vaccines. That should come as little surprise, since it was first identified as a disease during the 1980s. If this disease existed prior to vaccines, it was so rare that it was unknown. Now, it can take its place among a growing list of vaccine-induced conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, macrophagic myofasciitis, multiple sclerosis, autism, and siliconosis. The list keeps growing and many believe that all these conditions should be included under a single name, autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants, or ASIA.
Why New Generation Vaccines Are Especially Worrisome
Phospholipids are a primary part of your body, forming part of the membrane of every cell, among other functions. They’re under attack in APS. As can be seen with regard to tetanus vaccine, APS can be induced by the antigen when the epitope—the part of the antigen forming the pattern that autobodies are designed to attack—is similar to a particular part of the body.
What’s frightening is that phospholipids are becoming a primary ingredient of vaccines in the form of a new generation of adjuvants made via recombinant DNA by diddling with a part of pathogenic bacteria called outer membrane vesicles (OMVs). You can read more about them in New Generation of Vaccine Adjuvants: Worst Ever?
OMVs allow for designer vaccine antigens and adjuvants. OMV adjuvants are, of course, being promoted as the safest ever developed. That safety claim is based on the fact that they’re so much like the body already. This is the same claim that’s been used to promote squalene, which, as we’ve recently seen with the tragic cases of narcolepsy in children after the squalene-laced flu vaccine, Pandemrix, was unleashed in Europe, can devastate lives. Gaia Health explained the issue in How the Flu Vaccine Causes Narcolepsy.
Squalene is a lipid. That’s what makes it so dangerous. OMVs are even more precisely analogous to human tissue, because they are not only lipids, they are phospholipids—which are precisely what the body attacks in APS. Therefore, we can anticipate that there will be ever-more cases of APS as we see the approval of ever-more OMV-based vaccines, which are in the pipeline now.
Have no doubt: these vaccines will be approved. The first one, Cervarix, is already out there—and it’s been deemed safe, in spite of evidence to the contrary.
People with APS are suffering from phospholipid antibodies that are erroneously destroying parts of the eye, cardiovascular system, brain, nerves, skin, reproductive system—in short, any part of the body. This self-destruction is induced by vaccine technologies. These technologies are presumed safe without adequate, if any, testing. Just how many people must suffer before this travesty is ended? When will the clearly mad purveyors of these technologies step back and question what they’re doing?
The fact is that there are not just one, but several generations of people who don’t even know what good health is. Worse, each successive generation is growing sicker than the previous one. And worst of all, the vaccine junta is not only unconcerned, it’s massively gearing up this vaccine arms race against the human race.
- When APS (Hughes syndrome) met the autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants (ASIA)”, Lupus, M Blank, E Israeli, Y Shoenfeld, doi: 10.1177/0961203312438115.
- Vaccine model of antiphospholipid syndrome induced by tetanus vaccine, Lupus, L Dimitrijević, I Živković, M Stojanović, V Petrušić, S Živančević-Simonović, doi: 10.1177/0961203311429816.
- β2 glycoprotein 1 (β2GPI), the major target in anti phospholipid syndrome (APS), is a special human complement regulator, Blood, Katharina Gropp, Nadia Weber, Michael Reuter, Sven Micklisch, Isabell Kopka, Teresia Hallström and Christine Skerka, doi:10.1182/blood-2011-02-339564.
- Anti-β2 glycoprotein I (β2GPI) autoantibodies recognize an epitope on the first domain of β2GPI, PNAS, G. Michael Iverson, Edward J. Victoria, and David M. Marquis.
- Anti-phospholipid antibodies following vaccination with recombinant hepatitis B vaccine, Clinical and Experimental Immunology, J Martinuč Porobič, T Avčin, B Božič, M Kuhar, S Čučnik, M Zupančič, K Prosenc, T Kveder, and B Rozman, doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2249.2005.02923.x
- Immunomodulatory and physical effects of phospholipid composition in vaccine adjuvant emulsions.
- ‘ASIA’ – autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants.
- Infections and vaccines in the etiology of antiphospholipid syndrome.
- Hughes Syndrome Foundation
- Antiphospholipid syndrome
- Learning About Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- The antiphospholipid syndrome (Hughes’ syndrome)
- APS Foundation of America
Vaccines cause autoimmune disorders!
Read the full article here: http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2013-01-29/tetanus-vaccine-causes-new-disease-new-vaccines-worse/
by Louise Kuo Habakus and Mary Holland J.D.
FREE Shipping Available!