by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
Italian scientists from an organization called Corvelva  have published results from their testing of the Priorix Tetra vaccine (Measles-Mumps-Rubella-Varicella – MMRV) produced by GlaxoSmithKline.
Their report  claims that DNA re-sequencing testing shows that the MMRV vaccine produced from cell line MRC-5 (of fetal origin) had an entire human genome with all the chromosomes of a male individual.
The human reference genome was found to be matched by 99.76% reads from vaccine DNA, that means nearly in all its entirety. The human fetal DNA presented in this vaccine is a single entire genome, that means the vaccine contains genomic DNA with all the chromosomes of a male individual (in fact MRC-5 originates from a male fetus).
The researchers claim that variants of this human genomic DNA that were found in the Priorix lot for the MMRV vaccine have been found in “genes involved in cancer.”
From their report :
It should be noted as well that the reference literature, which claims that diploid cells used for vaccine production are safe from the genetic stability point of view, is obsolete. The first genetic anomalies had been found already 40 years ago, and had been considered negligible for the safety of vaccines; from what reported in the WHO guideline, since then no updates have been made with the new sequencing technologies, in particular in NGS (which is moreover economic and quick), with the consequence that in the vaccines administered for decades, the presence of DNA more and more genetically modified and in an uncontrolled quantity has been increasingly allowed.
Dr. Theresa Deisher, a global expert on the use of fetal and stem cells and health risks related to the presence of residual fetal DNA in vaccines, responded with a letter to the politicians, also published on the Corvelva 3 website.
Below is an extract of the document kindly provided by Dr. Theresa Deisher:
● Recently, duplications and de novo deletions have been recognized in up to 10% of simplex autism spectrum disorders, corroborating environmental triggers on the genetics of autism spectrum disorders.
● The rubella portion of the MMR vaccine contains human derived fetal DNA contaminants of about 175 ngs, more than 10x over the recommended WHO threshold of 10 ng per vaccine dose.
● No other drug on the market would receive FDA approval without thorough toxicity profiling (FDA follows international ICH guidelines) -> this was never conducted by the pharmaceutical industry for the DNA contamination in the MMR vaccine.
● Vaccines produced with human fetal cell lines contain cell debris and contaminating residual human DNA, which cannot be fully eliminated during the downstream purification process of the virus. Moreover, DNA is not only characterized by its sequence (ATCG), but also by its epigenetic modification (e.g. DNA methylation pattern etc.). This decoration is highly species specific, which is why non-human DNA will be eliminated, while this is not necessarily the case with fetal human DNA.
Injecting our children with human fetal DNA contaminants bears the risk of causing two well-established pathologies:
- Insertional mutagenesis: fetal human DNA incorporates into the child’s DNA causing mutations. Gene therapy using small fragment homologous recombination has demonstrated that as low as 1.9 ng/ml of DNA fragments results in insertion into the genome of stem cells in 100% of mice injected. The levels of human fetal DNA fragments in our children after vaccination with MMR, Varivax (chickenpox) or Hepatitis A containing vaccines reach levels beyond 1.9 ng/ml.
- Autoimmune disease: fetal human DNA triggers a child’s immune system to attack his/her own body.
Read the full report here .
Comment on this article at VaccineImpact.com .
Say NO to Mandatory Vaccines T-Shirt
100% Pre-shrunk Cotton
Order here! 
Make a Statement for Health Freedom!
Big Pharma and government health authorities are trying to pass laws mandating vaccines for all children, and even adults.
Order here!