Coronavirus and Regime Change: Burundi’s Covid Coup
by Off-Guardian.org 
While the people of the western world occupy themselves wearing masks, pointing fingers and using so much hand sanitizer it literally kills them, the big world of Geo-Politics still ticks along, following the same tired old patterns with only slight variations in method. A modern twist, if you will.
Here’s a little summary of Burundi’s recent history:
- The president of Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza, dismissed covid19 as nonsense .
- The president of Burundi was vilified in the Western press.
- The president of Burundi expelled the World Health Organization from his country.
- The president of Burundi died suddenly of a “heart attack”.
- The NEW president of Burundi immediately reversed his predecessor’s Covid19 policies.
It seems Covid19 is a disease of rare complexity. Not only is it able to understand the importance of some social protests and avoid them entirely , it’s also able to sense when the world leader is inconvenient and take him out.
Read the full article at Off-Guardian.org 
Having problems receiving our newsletters? See: